1.27.2016

Cinque Terra




Cinque Terra was absolutely adorable. Such a cute, fun place to see and take pictures of. It's not necessarily exciting like Las Vegas or Rome; where there is always exciting things happening. But it is a great weekend destination to take photos and relax.
I wasn't able to go to all five cities because I was only there one day. So I guess Cinque Terra was more like Quattro Terra for me.
I love how every little city is a bit different from the other. In one city you can sit on the beach and drink a cocktail, and in the next city you can hike up a hill. But all the towns were cute and great for taking pictures.

Picture above: Vernazza




Monterosso

Vernazza
Pants-H&M  Shirt-Forever 21  Cardigan-Primark  Watch-Macy's  Shoes-Keds

Corniglia

 Lardarina staircase (33 flights and 337 steps)

Riomaggiore

If you ever plan on going to Cinque Terra, I highly recommend reading up on the history of each town. It will make the experence much more exciting. I went not knowing anything about Cinque Terra, and didn't read about it until after I came back. I had no idea how amazing these little towns really are. Yes, I knew they were beautiful, but I didn't know how far they date back, their history, or what they are known for.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment