9.14.2013

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Review + Photos

I received this mascara complementary from Influenster about 3 months ago; and never got around to doing a blog post. But here I am today finally reviewing it for you all!





This is a photo of my eyelashes without mascara before using the Lash Accelerator.


These are photos of my lashes using the mascara for the first time.


And these are my eyelashes after using the Lash Accelerator everyday for 1 1/2 months. As you can see, my lashes didn't get longer after using the mascara. It claims to make your lashes longer and strong. I found my lashes to look dual and thinner. They do feel softer, but I am not sure if that's a good thing. My eyelashes were stronger and darker before I ever used the LAEM. 
This mascara isn't awful. But it isn't the greatest. 
I wouldn't spend my money on the Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara. Sorry! 
-A



No comments:

Post a Comment