6.15.2013

My Travels: Hawaii (Big Island)

Every year I believe I will have TONS of time during the end of Spring and Summer to post blogs and videos. And for the past few years I am always too busy to post every week. Why do I do this? Ugh.

Something you don't know about me is that I love to travel and go to new places. Due to my mom being a travel major in college, we both like to go to a lot of destinations. (I actually have a mental list in my head of all the places I want to visit. Doesn't everyone?) We recently went to Hawaii and I thought I would show you some of the pictures. I am thinking about doing a travel series. I'm not sure if "series" is an appropriate word for a blog post. I hope it is. 
Traveling is a huge part of my life, so why not share it on my blog? Enjoy!












Black Crabs!

The best mango I ever had.

I'm so strange...

I feel like Pocahontas. Random but true.
High-low dress: Target

Outside of the hotel. So many stairs! 

Hawaiian fast-food 

Drinking a pina colada by the pool :)

 Volcano


Black sand beach





For more photos of my travels, check out my Instagram
-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment