1.04.2013

Outfit of the Day: Casual for Ice Skating

This is the outfit I wore when I went ice skating with one of my friends. I wanted to dress casual because I was worried of falling and ruining any nice clothing. My clothing kept me nice and warm throughout the chilly night on the ice. 
Sorry about these photos not being great. As I said before, I got a new DSLR camera and I'm still learning. 











Sweater- Abercrombie & Fitch
Degree Jeans- Kohl's
Black Candies Boots- Kohl's
Black P-Coat- Forever 21
White Touch Screen Compatible Gloves- Target
Beanie- us.Cottonon.com

-A


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the follow! I am going to check out your blog right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love the outfit! The only thing is if you fall the jeans could get wet and when there wet they tend to get heavy and slow you down.

    ReplyDelete